SAP BW 7.30 : Performance Improvements in Master-Data related scenarios and DTP Processing
Girish V Kulkarni / Company: SAP / Enterprise Data Warehousing/Business Warehouse
With Data Warehouses around the world growing rapidly every day, the ability of a Data Warehousing solution to handle mass-data, thus allowing for the ever-shrinking time-windows for data loads is fundamental to most systems.
BW 7.3 recognizes the “need of the hour” with several performance related features and in this blog, I will discuss the performance features related to data loads in SAP BW 7.3, focusing mainly on Master Data Loads and DTP Processing.
Here is the list of features discussed addressed in this blog -
- Mass Lookups during Master Data Loads
- The “Insert-Only” flag for Master Data Loads.
- The new Master Data Deletion
- SID Handling
- Use of Navigational Attributes as source fields in Transformations.
- Repackaging small packages into optimal sizes.
Read Full article at link :SAP Network Blog: SAP BW 7.30 : Performance Improvements in Master-Data related scenarios and DTP Processing